Riese & Muller
The Birdy folds quickly, is lightweight (24- 28.9 lbs). Of course, you have to practice a few times until you can do it fluidly. Birdy holds the world record at 4.9 seconds. Its folded dimensions are approximately 24 x 35 x 13 inches. In addition to its fast and compact folding properties, its quick, sporty riding characteristics just like those of a regular bike are impressive. Because the pivot points of the suspension act as the pivot points for folding the bike, the Birdy achieves the same frame stability as a normal bike. And so it rides like one too.
The height-adjustable stem and adjustable seatpost, both with flip-flop length adjustment, mean that the seat position of the Birdy can be adjusted to rider heights from about 4'9" to 6'4" and riders can choose from a comfort or sport oriented position. The large diameter of the stem and handlebars, as well as the quadruple clamp, ensure maximum rigidity and stability. This gives the Birdy the riding characteristics of a normal bike.
With four frame color, and a fun selection of colorful grip and pedal accents, hydraulic disc brakes, as well as a complete selection of accessories, you can build the Birdy that's perfect for you.
For 2018, we'll be stocking the Birdy Touring as a demo bike- Shimano 10-speed - $3029
- Birdy City - Shimano Nexus - $3359
- Birdy Rohloff - $5049
- Rear Rack (w/o wheels) - $131
- Rear Rack (w/wheel) -$223
- Front Rack - $92
- Light system (dynamo hub and Supernova front and rear lights) - $261
- Pump (SKS Spaero Sport) $53
- Bordo Lock $118
Tern Folding Bikes
Cargo Node Folding Cargo Bike
$1800 SALE $1400
Full sized cargo bike that folds to fit tight spaces like car trunks and elevators. Easy to ride, easy to store, easy on the wallet. One of the best values you’ll find in a cargo bikes. Xtracycle Hooptie, and Yepp Seat compatible.
- Versatile, all-weather CarryAll™ bags with 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments—on the fly
- Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo™ 2 front light
- Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpost—so you never leave it behind
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike’s worth of gear
- Xtracycle Kickback™ dual-legged kickstand for stability when loading and unloading
- 350 lb total cargo capacity including a rider of up to 254 lb
- Extra-strong chromoly fork