Bullitt Cargo Bikes by Larry vs Harry
Splendid Cycles has North America’s largest inventory of Bullitt cargo bikes from Copenhagen, Denmark.
With Danish ingenuity and superb engineering Bullitt bikes have a unique cargo bike combo of being lightweight (about 50lbs naked, 60 lbs to 65 lbs with average cargo set-up), easy to ride, and built to last a lifetime. The Bullitt cargo bikes are a thoroughly modern interpretation of an older and tested bike design originating in Denmark, using modern frame building techniques and the latest Shimano components. With its rigid frame it is especially stable under load. Because a Bullitt is so fun to ride, you will be inspired to park that car and ride it every day! So drop in and check one out, take it for a ride, and see why the Bullitt is Denmarks #1 new cargo bike.
Bullitt – Complete Bike Pricing
The prices listed below are for bikes outfitted with all of the parts you’d need to get on and ride; but any bike can be customized to fit your needs. Take note: cargo and kid carrying options are additional. What are the options? There are many ways to arrange your cargo hold based on your unique needs and preferences. Visit the Bullitt Accessories page to look at all of the options we offer.
Basic bike pricing is as follows:
- Shimano Alivio 3 x 9-speed drive train - $3000
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed drivetrain - $3500
- Shimano Alfine 11-speed drive train - $4000 (note: add $100 for Superfly paint scheme)
- Shimano SLX 3 x 10 drive train - $3700
- Shimano XT 2 x 10 or 3 x 10 – $3950
- Shimano 3 x 9 with BionX PL-350 - $4500
- Deluxe 2 x 10 with BionX SL-350 - $6000
- Bullitt Framekits come with frame, fork, steering column, steering arm, kickstand, 2 FSA headsets. - $2350