Xtracycle EdgeRunner & Cargo Node
All models featured here are IN STOCK!
Stock Xtracycle EdgeRunner Options
Xtracycle offers human-powered EdgeRunner models and e-assist models . With each of those options, you can choose a Family or Cargo accessory package OR add accessories a la carte. At Splendid Cycles we specialize in customizing bikes so, we’re happy to help you design the EdgeRunner that best fits your needs.
Xtracycle Models:2016 EdgeRunners models include bags and a centerstand –both essentials in our book! All you add are the kid or freight hauling accessories of your choice.
One of our shop favorites – this bike has no compromises. Quality Shimano parts, top-of-the-line electric assist , and Xtracycle compatibility.
2017 EdgeRunner 10E - $4999
Includes: Bosch Performance Line Electric Assist, Shimano 1 x 10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, Schwalbe Big Ben tires, Ergon grips, and heavy duty double kickstand.
Note: Bags are additional. Choose X2 or CarryAll
Options: accepts Yepp Maxi child seat, and other standard LT2 accessories. Also available with Porter Rack ($249) and Porter Rack ($199) front rack and bag.
Cargo Node Folding Cargo Bike – $1800
Full sized cargo bike that folds to fit tight spaces like car trunks and elevators
- Versatile, all-weather CarryAll™ bags with 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments—on the fly
- Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo™ 2 front light
- Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpost—so you never leave it behind
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike’s worth of gear
- Xtracycle Kickback™ dual-legged kickstand for stability when loading and unloading
- 350 lb total cargo capacity including a rider of up to 254 lb
- Extra-strong chromoly fork
2016 EdgeRunner 24D –
$1999.00 ON SALE $1700
a wide saddle, and four color options. It’s got a 24-speed Altus drivetrain, Tektro disc brakes, and reflective CST tires.The comfortable 24D features an upright riding position, and is available in two sizes and four colors.
2016 EdgeRunner 27D –
$2399.00 ON SALE $2000
The rugged 27D features a more aggressive riding position with a straight blade, no-taper cro-mo fork and downhill style handlebars, Avid BB-7 brakes, Schwalbe Big Ben tires, and a 27-speed Acera/Alivio drivetrain. Available in two sizes and two colors.
See our Specials Page too!
Looking for an Electric EdgeRunner? In addition to the EdgeRunner 10E described above, we offer BionX-equipped models as well. See our Custom Options here!
*Includes complete bike, racks, and deck. Bags, fenders, and accessories extra.
Accessories can be purchased in packages or a la carte: choose an Xtracycle package, or build your own!
Family Package -The Family Package includes the Hoopite, U-tube footrests $250
Fenders – High quality metal fenders mades specifically for the EdgeRunner. $75.00
Available Exclusively From Splendid Cycles
What makes our bikes different?
- Component options not available from Xtracycle. We offer 2 options with internal gear hubs, 2 with e-assist, and bikes with optimized gear ranges.
- We custom spec our bikes to optimize usefulness and performance. This makes it very easy to change stem, handlebar, saddle, pedals, grips, etc.
- A la carte accessory options gives you control over which items you buy.
- Professionally assembled from head to toe, including wheels hand-bulit by one of Portland’s top mechanics.
All of our Custom EdgeRunners are set up for comfort with a sweep handlebar, plush seat, wide platform pedals, fenders, Schwalbe tires and Slime self sealing tubes. Prices below also include Standard-racks, 4 RackLocks, and your choice of either a FlightDeck or a SnapDeck.
EdgeRunner Primo with BionX—$4600 (see our Specials Page)
Shimano Tiagra 2 x 10 external drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, Ergon BioKork Grips. With the 20″ rear wheel, it’s easy to get a low gear for heavy loads or hill climbing but hard to get a high enough gear to make pedaling at a cruising speed a comfortable prospect. We’ve solved that problem by spec-ing a road bike crankset on the Primo 2 x 10. In addition, you’ll love the quality of the Shimano Tiagra drivetrain and SLX hydraulic disc brakes.
Read more about the 2 X 10 Primo gearing on our blog!
Add an Alfine dynamo hub with Supernova Pure head and tail light for an additional $350